Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i am annoying

hey everybody
sorry about all the spanish. we were enghaging in boca dura (which was basically a spin off of mano dura and we could only speak in spanish). basically i said you should send messages to people on the trip (not just me) by friday at 5. as for my life, it is going well. language school is pretty cool. I know that my spanish skills are getting a lot better. over the weekend, we went to panahachel. it was really strange because it is a very touristy city. we spent the day hanging out and a nature reserve. on sunday, we took a boat ride to the other side of the lake to go to a church where a priest was killed for his civil rights work during the civil war. it was really humbling. yea, i really dont know what else to say and i am late for dancing class. so, look at the pictures on facebook. i really like you all. oh yea, malaria pills are awesome. last night i had a dream that bethany pile was trying to kill me with a sledge hammer, but it was easily evading her. yup. peace. send me any questions you have and i will either answer you personally or ut it in my next bi email.

pictures at at this link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018575&l=1c45c&id=59400432

No comments:

Post a Comment