Monday, April 5, 2010

I don´t really live here

The month of March has been the craziest, busiest month that I can remember.  This means that I have so much that I want to share with the world, but also understand a little bit about attention spans.  So in order to help you the reader to not be overwhelmed by a dissertation on my life and to hopefully keep me from just blowing through events, I am going to write a series of blog entries over the next days and week to catch up, but have each one be on only one subject/event.  So enjoy and please let me know what you think as we go along.

Also, I have tried to minimize how much I talk about fundraising on this blog, but we are approaching benchmarks and if you can help out, that would be more than fantastic.  If not, I still love you.  To donate, just click here, scroll down to my name and then follow the instructions.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment