Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Selling sweets


Selling sweets, originally uploaded by jtobiason08.
I am coming to the end of my Peruvian photos. This is strange because this blog has only been centered around that part of my life for so long that I am not quite ready to let go of it and allow US photos to begin to fill its space, but I also have lots of new thoughts and experiences to begin to share through text and more photographs.

So first, I want to thank my readers. I have been so blessed to have people who were committed to reading my random thoughts and trying to live a little bit of my life. Thank you to those who made my experience a reality and a great season of my life. And thank you to those who continue to shape my life. You have helped this to happen and will continue into the future.

I do need to note that this will not be my final, last, never again Peruvian photograph, but I'm going to begin to try new things. I started a new job yesterday (customer service at Big Fish Games) and so it is time to really dive into this new season. So thanks to everyone and keep reading and viewing the photographs that are changing my life, no matter where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment