Monday, February 21, 2011

Grain Silo


Grain Silo, originally uploaded by jtobiason08.
My Seattle life is growing and thus is my Seattle library of photos. I'm happy to announce that a refurbished Canon T1i will be joining the family of cameras who live with me. I think that it will really be a great addition. This was a stitched series of photos along the Elliott Bay Trail, just north of downtown Seattle. I was using a borrowed camera (I had borrowed it take these photos for Contour). They are all manual aperture and shutter speed (though I don't remember what) so that the lighting would be equal. I then cleaned them all up the same in Lightroom, stitched them together in Photoshop and then ran them through another Lightroom filter. Finally my JT logo was added. I finally learned how to do that, so once that signature is perfected, it will begin popping up more and more in my work (but I'm taking my time with it).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this and a sudden explosion of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment