Friday, February 18, 2011

Watching the colors change


Watching the colors change, originally uploaded by jtobiason08.
Last Fall, I had the opportunity to go to Whitworth to promote the YAV program. It was a great experience to be back on the campus for a few days, reconnect with professors and friends and hopefully begin the journey for a few people who really would be well fit for this program.

Luckily, being a Krista Foundation Colleague, I got to stay at The Hearth. This building is the home of our foundation and is one of the most peaceful places that I have ever had the opportunity to stay at. The leaves were falling and the beautiful landscape just called me to photography. It was an amazing night because I also was able to reconnect with friends in both Honduras and Peru and just left with a rejuvenated soul. Something that I really needed during my time of unemployment (Pre-Big Fish Games)

No comments:

Post a Comment